This is another type of Quicken error. If you are getting a ol-220-a Quicken error on your computer system screen or get a blink, then it means that the information files get corrupted.This is a serious error which affects not only the Quicken financial data but also the system.This might compromise on the security of the system.This can also happen when Quicken is not updated on your PC correctly.This error is displayed sometimes when the transaction from the financial institution becomes unable to download.These transactions maybe like from the financial institutions like Chase, Bank of America, CitiBank etc.When you’re not able to download the transactions from the bank, the Quicken help and support team recommends you to wait for the next 24-48 hours because sometimes connectivity issues occurred either from bank or Quicken can be cleared easily without any other action or because of Quicken error ol-220-a.This is actual a kind of technical trouble from Quicken.
Possibility of OL-220-a Quicken When One Step Update Service is not Working .
- Your bank changed the connection method
- Quicken isn’t running with the latest release
- The bank is not supporting Quicken
- Facing some connectivity issues either from bank or ol-220-a Quicken servers or from both.
The main three factors for this Quicken Error OL-220-a is
- Quicken isn’t up to date
- Quicken connection method is no more available with your financial institution as the financial account is disconnected
- Data files may have corruption or insecurity
Familiarize with some troubleshooting methods to Fix the Quicken error ol-220-a.
Method 1:- This method is regarding the checking of updates in Quicken and how far this financial software copes up.
- Initially, you need to open Quicken, accounting software by using your credentials for login.
- Next, you must visit Quicken
- Give the option check for updates.
- Quicken update is now accessible
- Click on the install or when previously upgraded version
Method 2: The next method is to Connect the Account
- First of all, you need to click on add account.You can also do it by clicking Accounts, then selecting Fresh as option and choose the kind of an account you want for your home or business.
- Next, enter the name of your bank, you can select from the list, if it appears.
- Select the entered bank name and enter your dedicated User ID and password.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Quicken will find your account with the bank.
- Then, Quicken will show you a list of accounts and make sure to link the accounts in the place of including them.
- Click on the continue option to remove ol-220-a Quicken.
Method 3- The next method is the process of Reactivate/ Deactivate the account and vary the process of connection.
- Initially, you need to go to the Account list.
- Next, you need to choose an account that is in query.
- Then, select the button of setting gear at the down side of the right side of ol-220-a Quicken.
- Select Troubleshooting
- From the sub menu , select Deactivate downloads
- Repeat the similar activity for other accounts that need to connect with the similar bank referring to the above steps.
- Click on the settings button
- Select configure transaction download.
- Add the name of your bank
- Insert your financial institution password and username in the next quicken window that appears.
- When Quicken asks for you to choose the connected method, select direct connect.
- Quicken software will see your accounts with the bank.
- When Quicken displays the account make sure to connect the accounts in the place of including them.
- Tap on the continue option.
Following all of these steps, you can resolve Quicken error ol-220-a easily. Still, if you’re facing this error again and again, you can call the Quicken Customer Service team immediately. You can even chat to the Quicken support expert who is open for 24/7 to help you for any type of Quicken errors. We have found the Quicken error ol-220-a occurs due to many reasons like Quicken isn’t up to date, Quicken Connection method is no more available with your financial institution and Data Files may be corrupted.But this can raise major complications like the above stated.
If generally saying about two simple troubleshooting steps to avoid ol-220-a Quicken, they are :
- Open Quicken and Go to Check for Updates.
- If any update is available then download and install it successfully without any corruption due to ol-220-a Quicken.